Monday, February 2, 2009

Things That Make Me Go Awwwww



I am dreadful at formatting photos and text here, so please bear with me on my learning curve.
That said, Tuxedo Cat in the Museum is by a brand new Etsy artist, catclawsstudio. She donates 10% of her sales to animal shelters. I have a tuxedo cat who is a dedicated art lover....even if I didn't, this painting would light up my mood. I am enchanted by how the black cat and the white cat are drawn to a painting that has combined both of their individual traits. What a perfect romantic gift.

Lovebirds set is made from chipboard, and 100% of her sales go to the Hope Foundation. You can read about it on her Etsy site by clicking through. The colors are so cheerful, and the prices so enticing- this pair is only $6!...... what's not to love here!

Have a great day, and remember to spend a moment going awwwww.

No comments:

Post a Comment