Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Oh, Baby!




Nothing gets my awwww like a baby face! I love the absolute cuteness of the tiny little clothes, and these are 3 artisans whose works are lovely, but I must confess that it's the gorgeous little faces that had me select them today! Malindi's pale green Jocyeln hat is modeled by one of those bright little faces that just takes my breathe away! 1kybele's pink striped newborn hat, with it's long tail, is charming, but look at that snuggly little babe...precious, precious, precious. And Three Yellow Starfish's Red Hippo Bloomers are showstoppers, but that cherub being shown off by barefoot Daddy is the sweetest thing alive.

One of the things that draws us all to Etsy is that artists are presenting their work as they see it- in our own homes and studios, from angles that we find interesting, and modeled by our own family and friends. It gives us a more personal and intimate connection to the things we want to buy. It's part of a new economy, the Handmade Revolution. I'm sold...just look at these 3 reps!

No comments:

Post a Comment