Sunday, February 1, 2009

Guys Gifts for V Day



I found some great Valentine's gifts for men. It is so much easier to pick something that I want from him.... but when I find that thing that makes him light up, it really is fun.

This sophisticated scarf by Lilyandlulu is handknit acrylic, so it has the beauty of wool but not the itchiness. The artisan is a graphic designer who describes herself as "CEO of her own family." Gotta love that!









And here is a really great idea for musician guys: a silver guitar pick with any message that you choose! I love the message here. Might have to "borrow" that one.
By underhercharm, on Etsy.











How cool is this! Guinness scented soap! love how masculine neutral shade, too. I'd pair this with some other body pampering products from Swanmountainsoaps. The soap is made with natural glycerin, and herbs from their own garden. Made in Wasilla, Al. Wonder if she knows you-know-who?








No comments:

Post a Comment