Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Whitewater Rafting



I've been putting in long hours in the studio, as you may have noticed by my neglected blog! There is just no free time lately. So Sunday we took off and went rafting on the French Broad River up in Madison County. We navigated some class 3-4 rapids and just left all tension and stress behind. In the front you can see Mitch, the BF, Marci- the famous MarciG (my daughter), me (OneClaybead, Ken (my husband), and our guide, Chris. We stopped several times to swim, saw a few blue heron, the majestic Appalachian mountains, and the light in the eyes of those you love when they are filled with joy.

1 comment:

  1. WooHoo! From the smiles on your faces it definitely looks like fun! As Stephen Covey says, in order to do your best, you have to occassionally stop working and take time to sharpen the saw. This looks like a great way to do it.

    Glad to have you back blogging.

    ReplyDelete